As part of this free scheme we can lend either:
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab 6A and stylus; or
- An Asus Laptop with Windows 10
Both come with a:
- Huawei Wifi dongle with £15 credit (if you do not have internet access at home)
These can be used to:
- Access our online services
- Build digital skills
- Keep in touch with friends and family
We also provide free training for customers who are not very confident about using the tablet or laptop, including either:
- Group sessions - six-week digital training courses ranging from very basic to more advanced employment-ready sessions
- Home tuition - tailored to each individual
We may also be able to assist with travel costs to help with attending the group sessions.
- How to apply
Terms and conditions
- Access illegal material.
- Send offensive, suggestive or defamatory material via any means including social media.
- Create or forward chain letters or any other unsolicited communications.
Anyone found to be misusing the tablet / laptop will be asked to return it immediately and will not be allowed to borrow any further equipment.
Damage and theft of equipment
Any damage must be reported to us immediately.
If stolen, report it to the police to obtain a crime reference number and let us know. Without a crime reference number you will be charged for the cost of replacing the equipment.
Call us on 01993 890000
Returning the equipment
The loaned equipment must be returned on the agreed date - if not we will issue a formal 14 day notice.
If it is not returned by the end of this notice or in the condition it was provided, you will be for charged the cost of replacing the equipment.
If you are a Cottsway customer our FREE digital training courses can help you improve your IT skills if you are a computer novice. Find out more.