Terms and conditions
- Skips must be placed on Cottsway-owned land are to be used by Cottsway customers only - users will need to bring along their invitation letter on the day.
- No restricted items should be put into skips - we will let you know what items these are, if any.
- We will provide staff on the day to supervise and assist. However, we cannot fill the skips for you. If you think you or one of your neighbours might struggle to carry items to the skip, please contact us beforehand.
- Extra activities such as litter-picking will be dependent on how many residents are willing to volunteer.
- It is yours and your community’s responsibility to look after the skip and make sure that it is not over-filled, damaged or vandalised whilst on site.
- If we need to cancel your Community clear-up, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity and reschedule the event to the next available date.