What is the Cottsway Community Fund?
As a way to give back to the communities we work in, we make available £25,000 per year through our Community Fund which people can apply for to improve their communities. You can view some examples of previous successful applications below:
2017 / 2018 Annual Community Fund Report
2018 / 2019 Annual Community Fund Report
How does it work?
whether you are an individual or part of a larger group or charity, you can submit an application to us as long as your reasons for wanting the funding matches at least one of our aims below:
- To benefit our communities; encouraging local people to get involved in projects which contribute to an inclusive and active community
- To support learning and skills development and to increase employment prospects for our customers.
- To provide services or activities which tackle rural exclusion or social isolation.
- To deliver services that help prevent debt, provide financial advice and reduce poverty.
- To provide services and activities that contribute towards getting people online and reducing digital exclusion.
What can you apply for and how much?
There are different levels of funding available to suit different types of activities:
How do we decide who gets funding?
All of our successful Community Group applications are reviewed and decided by our own customers. That way we can ensure that their money can be used to support the projects that they believe in.
Below you will find summaries of all the applications that we have received so far. If you are one of our customers and you would like to have your say on which projects should be funded, then you can join our private Facebook group Communities@Cottsway
How do I apply?
If you are an individual applying for a learning grant, you will need an Individual Learning Fund
If you are a applying for a community project or event, you will need a Community Projects and Events Form
You can find information on the terms and conditions, as well as application guidelines in the Documents section below.